Typically, an annotated bibliography consists of a citation followed by an annotation.
An annotation is a short summary of a source, however, it is not JUST a summary.
Example from ucf.edu:
Keep in mind that different styles (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian) will vary. The example above is APA.
1. Read this handout from ucf.edu:
2. Select the topic you wish to research.
3. Create an annotated bibliography for this research paper. Include 3 or more sources.
4. Do not write the paper (yet).
5. Watch this short LionTV video.
You may wish to watch this video on APA annotated bibliography from the SNHU Writing Center.